- The company Palm Bus
- The 1-day pass at €4.30, on sale only on board the bus, with the driver.
- The 3-day pass at €8.60
- and the Palm’Hebdo Card at €16.00, on sale at commercial agencies and all “Palm Bus” sales outlets and on the online shop
Conditions of use and validity :
- 1 day (24 hours) / 3 consecutive days (72 hours) / 7 consecutive days of free travel on the entire Palm Bus network, from the time of purchase.
- To be validated each time you board a bus.
- The Palm Imperial: discover the Croisette in a convertible bus
This service is offered every day from 6.00 am to 9.00 pm with an average departure every 15 minutes. Tickets cost €1.60 and can be purchased from the driver.
Free visit without commentary.
- The city centre shuttle: the City Palm
This shuttle serves the city centre of Cannes, including the Croisette and the Rue d’Antibes. It is available from Monday to Saturday from 9am to 7.15pm with a passage every 10 to 15 minutes.
Tickets cost €0.80 and can be purchased from the driver.
Offer for car park customers*: free travel on the CITY PALM shuttle!
One car park ticket = unlimited travel for the day, for one person, on presentation of the car park entry ticket issued on the same day.
*For the car parks: Ferrage Meynadier – Gare SNCF – Gray d’Albion – Lamy – Pantiero – Palais – Roseraie – Suquet Forville
- The Suquet shuttle
The Suquet shuttle to discover the historic district of Cannes
This shuttle bus links the Hôtel de Ville to Le Suquet and serves the Musée de la Castre and Notre-Dame d’Espérance. This electric bus is available all day from 9am to 7pm with a departure every 25 minutes.
Offer : thee « Suquet Forville Pass » allows you to travel for a whole day on the Suquet Shuttle (on sale with the driver for €0.80).
Conditions of use and validity:
– The “Pass Suquet Forville” allows you to make as many trips as you wish on this shuttle, until the last trip of the day.
– It is compulsory to validate your ticket each time you board.
– It does not allow you to make connections with the rest of the network.
Please note: no partial or total refund of the PASS will be accepted on the grounds that the “Suquet-Forville Pass” was validated for the first time on a journey at the end of the day.
The other tickets of the “Palm Bus” network (tickets and subscriptions, except for the “City Palm” ticket) can still be used on the Suquet Shuttle.
- Summer shuttles
These free shuttles are offered throughout the summer for easy access to Cannes’ beaches: the Boccacabana shuttle and the Mouré Rouge shuttle.
- 2 Palm Express lines
This network links Cannes to Mandelieu-la-Napoule and Mouans-Sartoux.
The Palm Express A line serves the Bastide Rouge campus and the multiple Cineum.